SCHEDULE FOR THE DAY
Visit your favourite authors, feel free to chat, and have books and items signed. Please be aware of an author’s personal guidelines.
Refreshments will be served at the bar, for a modest cost. Please do not bring your own food into the venue (venue rules).
Meet old and new friends, mingle with other fans, sit in the break-out area and chat over coffee about books.
Here are the additional events and features that are entirely optional, but hopefully great fun!
Buy tickets for our fabulous prize raffle. The tickets will be £5 each and all the proceeds will go to Being Me.
· 1st prize – KINDLE FIRE & SIGNED KINDLE COVER
· 2nd prize – DONATED BOOKS FROM ATTENDING AUTHORS
· 3rd prize – CHAMPAGNE & CHOCS
· 4th prize – DONATED SWAG FROM AUTHOR ATTENDEES
· 5th prize – GIFT BASKET i.e all the remaining donations
Raffle tickets will be on sale at Reception but also volunteers will be selling them during the day. Winners to be announced at 3.45.
On the sheet handed out to attendees with the floor plan on it, there will be instructions to have every author sign their sheet. All completed sheets will be entered into a prize draw and the winner will receive:
· AMAZON GIFT CARD (donated by Sean)
· LGBT NECKLACE (from Jack)
· COLOURING SET (from Monika)
· COFFEE MUG (from Max)
Mickey will randomly hand out Spot Prizes during the course of the day.
· 5 x £5 Amazon vouchers (donated by Carol)
· 5 x bottles of Prosecco (donated by the Sues..)
Events are subject to change at any time, but this is the proposed timetable:
· 11am – BDSM AUTHOR PANEL – Jack L Pyke, TJ Masters, KC Wells
· 12pm – READING – HJ Perry and Ed Davies
· 1pm – READING – Chris Ethan and Clare London
· 2pm – AUTHOR Q&A – Max Vos and Sean Kerr
· 3pm – PANEL Q&A – Susan MacNicol, Hannah Walker, Ali Ryecart
4pm – 6pm: wrapping up the event, and clearing the room.